· Apply your technical knowledge and subject matter expertise to complete assigned projects and tasks on time, within budget, and respecting
the scope agreed upon with the customer.
· Participate in planning and requirements gathering sessions either in-person or remotely.
· Coordinate with the Solution Delivery team to ensure solutions are developed per customer requirements and specifications.
· Be a primary point of contact for customer's technical support needs.
· Value and protect company, colleague, and customer data.
Skills Required (must posses most of these):
· Experience working in a project focused organization
· Conceptual knowledge of System Development Life Cycle methodologies and/or Software Engineering Methodologies such as
Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, RUP or Waterfall
· Ability to work on deliverables/tasks for multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience in communicating and collaborating in a professional manner
· Stays current with trends relating to technology and subject matter applicable to the job
· Ability to train and teach others
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
· Working knowledge of database-driven web and mobile applications
· Working knowledge of Relational Databases, particularly in the areas of schema structures, reporting, and data integration capabilities
· Conceptual knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit
· Ability to triage bug reports and perform basic troubleshooting of computer hardware and software
· Prior experience and ability to work from home, or another remote site, with minimal supervision
· Associate’s degree and minimum 2 years of applicable subject matter experience or technology implementation/support experience
Skills Preferred (must posses some of these):
· Demonstrable experience in the use, implementation, or support of leading enterprise applications for Integrated Workplace Management,
Computer Aided Facilities Management, Corporate Real Estate, Asset Management, or Human Resource Information Systems such as ARCHIBUS,
Tririga, FMSystems, Yardi, Asset Works, ServiceNow, PeopleSoft, or Workday
· Working knowledge of common database administration tasks
· Working knowledge of data analysis and ETL processes
· Working knowledge of common computer networking configurations such as LAN, WAN, VPN, and Cloud
· Conceptual knowledge of architectural design, building system engineering, or building information modeling
· Education/Certification in Business Analysis, Scrum, ITIL, SDLC, Project Management, or Six Sigma
· Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1 years of applicable subject matter experience or technology implementation/support experience